Public Tenders / Public Tenders in the IT Sector
The partners of LAYER 8 have relevant training and experience in the restructuring of IT companies, mergers & acquisitions in the ITC sector, the formation, liquidation or dissolution of companies, or conflict resolution among partners or shareholders.
We also advise you on start-up or spin-off foundations, accompany you in the negotiation phase with investors and, if required, take over the communication strategy for you. We also support you in the choice of location and settlement.
Maintenance contracts, hardware and software contracts
LAYER 8 offers relevant expertise in the area of IT company relocation, including site selection, negotiations with the municipalities or the canton. We also support you in background checks of management personnel. We assess operations to change company structures (merger, demerger, change of legal form, etc.) and advise you on company succession. In the case of tax law issues, LAYER 8 can draw on experts from its network if desired.
Further focus on corporate law and procurement:
- General terms and conditions, employment contracts, license agreements, cooperation agreements, non-disclosure agreements (NDA), assessment of defaults and warranty cases or remedies
- Approval procedures and admission procedures with migration and labor market authorities for employees and cadres
- Choice of the company form, establishment of a joint-stock company (AG), establishment of a limited liability company (GmbH), branch offices;
- Acquisition of real estate
- Company digitization, digital transformation;
- Sourcing and outsourcing of business processes or parts of the business
- WTO Government Procurement Agreement (GPA), Federal Law on Public Procurement (BoeB), Intercantonal Agreement on Public Procurement (IVöB) or the cantonal laws and submission ordinances
- Freehand award (direct award), invitation procedure, selective procedure or open procedure and awards in the context of open-source software and open government data